Seeking TV Talent

My Canadian TV show, "Mind Your Own Business" has taken the entrepreneurial world by storm and is fast becoming a 'must see' show for all serious budding entrepreneurs. In my live reality show we highlight the day to day activities of people from all walks of life who are running home based businesses but are yet to make the BIG time.

With my in-house team of business experts we analyze your business and provide structured advice and guidance to take your business and your idea to the next level. Everyone who comes onto my show achieves success. They also achieve national TV exposure which is never a bad thing.

So with our next season looming we are seeking a new line up of guests. So if you are in business, wanting to get into business, are not quite achieving your dreams, are frustrated at your level of success then why not drop me a line and tell me why you feel that you should be on my next season of shows.

Who knows, you could become our next millionaire.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment