Free Traffic? - What Free Traffic? - You Can Do This Stuff in Your Sleep?


I am sure you've seen all the ad's about Free Traffic and heard all the Guru's tell you that they would show you some effective ways to get some Free Traffic to your web site, and that once you mastered a few of these skills you would be able to make money on line from anywhere in the world for the rest of Your Life!

Well are you ready to get started? I know, if your like me, you want to make a Fortune From Home, spend more time with Your Kids, buy that New Boat, get one of those Beautiful Pastel colored homes on the ocean (should I get the house in Costa-Rica or Belies?) and retire in style at 30! Who doesn't?

Well I have some GOOD news, It Is All TRUE, you can build a business that will provide you and your family a wonderful life style for the rest of your life, from anywhere in the world! And you can generate Thousands of Leads for FREE! And yes you can even generate some leads in your sleep, I 'am doing it right now!

But I also have some BAD news... if anyone told you it was easy or that it would happen overnight, they were lying! It's going to take some solid effort and commitment to learn some of the basics, and keep adding to your skill set each week, till you can do some of this stuff in your sleep!

Now don't misunderstand me, you can start generating Cash Now in this industry! And that should be one of your Goals, but you must start learning some of the other skills at the same time and start creating some of these so called Free Leads! But by all means you must get started generating traffic to your web site and start getting some checks delivered to your door in the next few days or weeks! So find some good leads and start driving traffic! (a Solo ad in this e-zine would be a good place to start!)

A good friend told me this an it has proven true over and over again... "the bottom line is the only way you're ever going to make REAL money in this industry, I'm talking $500,000, Plus! Plus!, is to do this one single thing; now this is important, so hear me on this, "You have Got Too, Increase your personal value to the world!"

It all comes down to "Human Instincts!" You see, people like to work with leaders who can offer them real value. It's an instinct, a part of our very genetic makeup, associating ourselves with people of means and power, increases our chances for survival and prosperity.

When you increase your value to others, you never have to "sell" anything. People approach you. You become a prosperity magnet, and achieving the kind of financial goals you've set becomes a "non-issue".

You can start generating Cash right from the start, but our goal should be to increase our value and knowledge of this industry, and become the expert that people are drawn to.

Their are dozens of wonderful web sites that offered free training and you can spend hours their learning for free! You don't have to spend a fortune on training, there is literally a Masters Degree of information at these sites! You can watch dozens of videos and read hundreds of powerful reports on all kinds of Traffic Generation Techniques. Reach me through my resource box and I will be happy to tell you about a few that I love!

This way you can spend your recourse money on buying some high quality traffic in the beginning, until you learn how to create that infamous Free Traffic!

In other words, Don't Blow your money on $3000.00 Guru packages until you know how to Feed the Beast!

Some of the best system I have found offered a good low cost program to apply the techniques you'll be learning so you can Earn While We Learn! Then ultimately build a Huge contact list of fellow entrepreneurs, and in time develop a good trusting relationship with them. This will ultimately produce a solid successful online business with a strong passive income!

Again you can reach me through my resource box and I will be happy to give you some tip's that will give you a good foundation on which to start building Your Empire!

As far as traffic generation goes, the best place to start really depends on your budget and experience level! But as I stated earlier a Solo ad in this e-zine would be a good place to start!

Feel free to call me or e-mail me and let me know what kind of budget you have and I'll be happy to help you any way I can, and go over what all your options are.

To Your True Freedom!

Gregory James




Gregory James LaRev is a fultime Internet Marketer, trainer and coach and has authored many articles & poems as well as a Free Online Business Training Course. He is also the Father of 5 children, (but don't ask him anything about raising kid's, because he is absolutely clueless!) For more information on any other topic, go to [http://Freedom-Key.com] or reach him through his Blog Site; http://thefreedomkey.blogspot.com/ or GregoryJames@ThefreedomKey.com




No comments:

Post a Comment